Mission Statement with Goals and Objectives
The mission of MTCMA is to broaden the knowledge and promote values necessary for Maine’s local government administrators to better serve their communities.
Goals of MTCMA
- Preserve the Vitality of Our Profession and Association: MTCMA works to ensure the long-term strength of professional municipal and county management and of MTCMA.
- Name Recognition & Respect: MTCMA and its members will be recognized and respected leaders on municipal issues.
- A Resource for Members: MTCMA will be the leading provider of personal & professional development for its members.
- Networking & Building Relationships: MTCMA will build strong relationships among our members, with elected officials & others interested in local government.
- Maintain High Ethical Standards: MTCMA will follow the adopted ICMA Code of Ethics. It will include and advocate for the Code of Ethics in all MTCMA activities.